MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER
We are looking for a passionate Marketing & Social Media Officer to join our team and work on our innovative and fascinating projects. If you are enthusiastic with modern technologies, prepared to put your knowledge into practice and eager to learn even more, then this position is most definitely suitable for you!
- Plan, manage and oversee digital marketing activities that maximize engagement and conversion, including Pay per click (PPC), Search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, display/re-targeting. Plan, manage and oversee Omni channel campaigns, including advertising, events, sales collateral and video content.
- Prepare and manage detailed budget plans for all related marketing activity.
- Commission, analyses and interrogate market research to highlight insights to inform marketing strategy and campaign development.
- Help build the desired customer experience to drive loyalty and customer advocacy into new marketing and commercial activity.
- Strong multi-tasking, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Fluency in English, other languages considered as advantage.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in managing and working in media buying activity for at least 1 year.
- Previous experience within an FX or financial services companies would be considered as a plus.
- Good+ Word, Excel skills.
- Analytics skills and data oriented.
- Advanced understanding of internet marketing activity.
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies.
Remuneration & Other Benefits
An attractive remuneration package is offered depending on qualifications and experience. Employment terms also include benefits such as 13th salary, Provident Fund, Life & Medical Insurance.
Interested applicants should send their update CV along with a cover letter and copies of all relevant certificates held to email@example.com no later than 31st of January 2023.
Applications that do not meet the above stated qualifications will not be considered.
Please note that all applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
All Applications should be addressed to:
Head of Administration & Human Resource
Ydrogios Insurance Company (Cyprus) Ltd
Position: Marketing & Social Media Officer
Postal Code: 40378, 6303 Larnaca
Tel: 24 200 813, firstname.lastname@example.org