We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly motivated and organized individual for the position of ‘Office Administrator’ to join our dynamic team.
- General office duties: handling phone calls, emails and correspondence.
- Front desk: Greet and assist visitors, clients and vendors with a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and handling the booking system of the conference rooms.
- Effective communication and coordination with Reception desk and across internal departments.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Meeting arrangements in terms of overall preparation including coffee and lunch.
- Provides administrative support to other members of the company when required.
- Data Management and Filing.
Skills & Qualifications
- College and/or University graduate in Secretarial Studies and/or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek & English language.
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Dynamic & pleasant personality, integrity and uprightness of character.
- A dynamic person, cooperative and with a team spirit.
Remuneration & Other Benefits
An attractive remuneration package is offered depending on qualifications and experience. Employment terms also include benefits such as 13th salary, Provident Fund, Life & Medical Insurance.
Interested applicants should send their update CV along with a cover letter and copies of all relevant certificates held to email@example.com no later than 27th of September 2023.
Applications that do not meet the above stated qualifications will not be considered.
Please note that all applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
All Applications should be addressed to:
Head of Administration & Human Resource
Ydrogios Insurance Company (Cyprus) Ltd
Position: Office Administrator
Postal Code: 40378, 6303 Larnaca
Tel: 24 200 826,