Junior Software Developer
We are looking for a passionate Junior Software Developer with minimum of 2 years of experience on the below fields to join our team and work on our innovative and fascinating projects. If you are enthusiastic with modern technologies, prepared to put your knowledge into practice and eager to learn even more, then this position is most definitely suitable for you!
Work on projects related with one or more of the following:
- Develops and/or maintains software for the purposes of company's solutions
- Front-end / Back-end Development
- Web App development
- API Gateways development
- Working with Reporting Tools
- Systems Integrations
- Windows services
- Be part and communicate with project teams
- Research and keep up to date with latest technologies, new tools, trends, and best practices and suggest ways of improvement to the IT Department manager
- Troubleshoot bug reports and applies fixes, able to read and review existing code, re-factor code and maintain coding standards and best practices. Should possess strong analytical skills and willingness to learn and work in new technologies.
Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Good knowledge of .Net Framework, .Net Core, Angular (8 and above), Restful APIs, C#, HTML 5, CSS 3, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server & Databases
- Debugging, troubleshooting skills on web UI, frontend/backend, Web APIs and IIS Web server.
- Very good communication skills in both Greek and English verbal and written
- Be enthusiastic with new technologies
The following will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of PHP
- Microsoft Power BI
- Windows Services
- Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Previous experience on any of the Skills & Qualifications mentioned above
Remuneration & Other Benefits
An attractive remuneration package is offered depending on qualifications and experience. Employment terms also include benefits such as 13th salary, Provident Fund, Life & Medical Insurance.
Interested applicants should send their update CV along with a cover letter and copies of all relevant certificates held to email@example.com no later than the 22nd of December 2023.
Applications that do not meet the above stated qualifications will not be considered.
Please note that all applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
All Applications should be addressed to:
Head of Administration & Human Resource
Ydrogios Insurance Company (Cyprus) Ltd
Position: Software Developer / IT Department
Postal Code: 40378, 6303 Larnaca
Tel: 24 200 813, Fax: 24 828 290, maiIto:firstname.lastname@example.org