Goods in Transit / Marine Cargo
The insurance policy offers importers or exporters of goods the possibility of covering their goods transported by sea, air or land on the basis of international clauses.
Many businesses transport their goods within Cyprus having to bear the risk of destruction during their transport. The Freight Transport Insurance compensates for damage or loss in the event of goods being destroyed during their transport.
- Loss or damage caused by the willful and inappropriate misconduct of the insured
- Ordinary leakage, ordinary losses in weight or volume or ordinary wear and tear.
- Unsuitable packaging or inappropriate stacking in a container
- Loss or damage caused by the inherent vice or nature of the merchandise themselves.
- Loss or damage caused by a delay
- Loss or damage caused by the insolvency or financial default of the owners, managers, charterers or operators of the vessel.
- Loss or damage caused by war and strikers.